"Blessed is the man whose strength is in you, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage." Ps. 84:5
My time home has been wonderful! I'm sad to leave my friends, they have blessed me so much while I have been home. I am very excited for what is to come though! It's so incredible that we have brothers and sisters all over the world!
I am leaving For California on Monday (29th), and I will be there until July 11th. I'll be going on a road trip down the coast with three of my friends: Noah, Samantha, and Darren. Please pray that the Lord would give us traveling mercy and some sweet fellowship. I'm excited to see all of their churches and get to experience the other side of America.
Something I've really been chewing on lately is something pastor Joe said. We were studying the last three chapters in Judges, and what happened was Israel went to war against benjamin because they were in such sin. They asked God who should go to battle first, and He said Judah. When They went to battle though, judah got almost completely destroyed! So they went back to the Lord and asked him why they had not won. Then they realized, they had never asked God when they were to start fighting. We so often forgot to wait for God. He wants to fight all of our battle's for us. Doing the right thing at the wrong time is dangerous, and It's something we all need to remember. God has an appointed time to fufill in our lives all that He has promised us. For every thing there is a season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment