Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why would I start a blog.



For a few weeks now, I have been pondering the idea of doing this. It's hard to keep up with emails when you have such limited internet. So after about 5 people have suggested to me that I make a blog, I decided to give it a try.

Well life as of lately.... I am in Philadelphia spending time with my lovely friends and family. I have about two weeks until I start my next adventure. On June 29th I will be flying out to California where I will meet three of my friends. We are going to take an exciting road trip and explore the soast of California.

From June 14th to August 10th I would so appreciate prayers as I will be working in Bradford England. This past semester, a good friend of mine took a weekend outreach to his church in Bradford England. While we were there, me and a few other friends sort of fell in love with the place! Now we will be going back to help run a three week camp! Kidzone is a three week day camp. We will get to minister to kids from the ages of 8 - 15! God is so good! I am so blessed to have this opportunity. It will be a stretching time, but I am excited to see what God has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment