"Do you not say, There are still four months and then comes the Harvest? Behold I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the feilds, for they are white already for Harvest." John 4:35
Finally me and my friends have arrived in Bradford. Getting here was a long and crazy couple of days! Our flight from LAX to Budapest didn't have any air conditioning, and the fire alarm went off for an hour. When we finally did arive in Vajta, I was so blessed to see Bible College friends and meet new people who are there for the summer. I spent a day at the Bible College, then we left for Bradford.
Kidzone starts on monday July 20th, and goes to Friday August 10th. Please pray for us and for the children's hearts. A verse that God gave me for this trip is John 4:35. Our vision for this trip is to really see these kids come to know Jesus as the king of their hearts. We are praying that they will develop a deep desire to serve the Lord and tell others about Him. God is doing a mighty work in this place. I am learning though that before much fruit is born, a pruning time is necessary. So pray that this church will get through the valley as God brings this harvest to pass.
Please continue to pray that my heart would be open and I would be always ready to hear from the Lord. Also, pray that all of our teachings would really affect the kids. The enemy so easily gets a stronghold to distract the kids. Our God is more then capable of binding the enemy. If we would ask, he would give us the Nations! (Psalm 2:8)
Also, please pray for our health, safety, and continued financial provision.
Praise God for all the amazing things that He does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment