Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pray for Gia

Yesterday one of my friends from high-school got diagnosed with Leukemia... It really shocked me and broke my heart. It was very out of nowhere. Please keep Gia in your prayers. This is a very scary time for her. Please pray that the Lord would comfort her, and that through this she would really know Him. Her boyfriend's name is steve, he was one of my best friends when I was younger, please pray for him also as this is going to be a difficult time for both of them.

The beautiful thing about the body of Christ is that when one hurts, all hurt with them. I haven't even been very close to Gia these past two years of crazy Bible College life, but it doesn't even matter.

The Lord is good in His timing, I am going to visit her tomorrow hopefully. Please pray that the Lord would do an awesome work in both of their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment