Tuesday, December 15, 2009

For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison. as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. (2 Cor. 4:17-18 ESV)

Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness. (Ps. 112:4)

And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them. (Is. 42:16)

"I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the Lord , who does all these things. (Is. 45:7)

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. (Gen. 1:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment