So a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to be a counselor at Surf Camp. The Lord didn't let the fact that I could not surf keep me from meeting some amazing girls.
We had a great weekend and we were totally blessed.
I was very blessed by the teachings, the Lord really confirmed to me that for a season i do need to be home. It's sad, but it's exciting. There is so much joy to find in "counting all things loss" for the purpose of knowing Jesus Christ. God's ultimate purpose for our lives is our sanctification! It's about who we are, not where we are or who we are with. He loves us that much, that he purposes to get us alone with Him! I don't want to despise my Brooke Chareth. God may train us in strange ways, and in places we didn't expect. Paul's greatest desire was to get to Rome, but God had things for Him on the way. I may feel like I'm sidetracked, but the Lord knew it all along! You know your in the Lord's will when you are a continent away from your own agenda.

No comments:
Post a Comment